Friday, March 9, 2007

Thank you!!


It is nice to know that there is some people reading my blog and giving me some ideas to make money. Thank you to all!!


Money…I cannot believe that I have all these problems. Sometimes it is seems to me that I am dreaming. This is very hard to handle. I just hope to leave this problem soon.I don't know how I will make it, but I have to make it…


This situation it scares me and it confuses me a lot, I just don’t know what to do.


At night I found myself watching to the ceiling thinking about it for hours, and it's seems to me like I will be forever with this problem. I know it won't be…but it’s what I feel…


I believe in miracles, in fact my life has been full of miracles. So I think that I need to develop my faith… Please pray for me I really need it

1 comment:

L&E Trading and Services said...

Hi ! I've read your blog and I believe I used to be in your situation before. I am starting to find ways to finance my living through blog also. If you like, you can come visit my blog.We'll see how we can help each other.