Thursday, March 1, 2007

Garage sale


Today I began the desperate fight to gather the money to pay the rent. The owner of the house will come next Saturday to pick up the money. Ohh My…Well I think that I need to be practical, so I started to sell some stuff that I am not using any longer. For this reason, this morning I went to speak with the housekeepers (They are very nice people) of my neighbours to offer them the things. I hid a little of course. I am proud (Bad thing) I mean, I feel shame that people around me knows what is happening to me.
So, since I moved for a smaller house, I am using that pretext; “I have not enough space” “I have too many unnecessarily things” stuff like that. It is not that I cannot accept my new conditions I just don’t feel well. You know…It is the first time that this is happen to me so is a little difficult to deal with. But I will survive!! I hope… I am scared but at the same time I have faith.
Just in case, I have a computer and used clothes from famous designers for sell. Are you interested? JUST KIDDING je je
In the meantime I will search on the Web about how to make money with my blog. I have heard about it, but I am not very familiar with it. I put some of these Ads yesterday but I have no idea how this work. Anyway I will find the way. I hope that in the process my computer become not filled of ad ware, spyware, popups and all that stuff that I still don't understand very well. I belong to the artists people of this world, so Internet was important for me just because the e-mails and the research, that’s was all…So I need to learn.
Well, I will investigate and then I will use the tools in my blog
Bye for now….And wish me luck with my sales : -)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[color=#003366]I am the kind of hombre who passions to seek original things. Right now I'm constructing my personalized solar panels. I am managing it all alone without the help of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only way to acheive that. I encountered a really awesome website that explains how to make pv panels and wind generators. The place explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not exactly sure bout how precise the info given there is. If some people over here who had experience with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the site it will be great and I'd extremely appreciate it, because I truly like [url=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/url].

Tnx for reading this. U people rock.[/color]