Thursday, March 1, 2007

My brain is afire!!


Oh My!! I cannot believe it!! I found the “Widgets”. Before yesterday I didn’t know anything about it. Perhaps you neither know…
Widget: a third party item that can be embedded in a web page
In other words, advertising for other Web Sites. They say that we can make money with that. Well I thought that due my condition, it was a good idea, so now I have my Blog full of this stuff.
It is very easy to place some of them on the Page but there are others which burned my brain.
For me it is very comprehensive “Copy & Paste” but feed, RSS, and stuff like that, puff… (“Ready to burn your feed?”) What is this? I expend a big portion of the evening trying to understand and now I have an idea about it. For me it was like to read Einstein manuscripts.
Well I have nice icons with “Widgets” that I hope works.

Have you a widget to recommend me? Please let me know : -)

No comments: