Sunday, March 4, 2007

The eternal conflict between the good and the bad things WHAT A DAY!!


Today I had a very bad day… If you read my previous posts; you will know that I sold one of my computers to pay the rent. Well the computer was damaged…Yes, it didn't work…I was thinking to myself, why these things happen to me? I am a bad person? No
Did I make bad things to other people and for that reason I have to pay now? No
I belong to a family who inculcated me good principles perhaps in an exaggerated way
And now that I have all these problems I feel confused because I think in all the opportunities that I had to make easy money in my work, requesting for more percentage of my sales, receiving bribes etc (I am a sort of commission agent in the arts field) and I didn't because I thought that it was not ethical… I know, it is the big battle between the good things and the bad things.
Well… I will continue in the good side…It is very difficult, especially when you see that there are a lot of very successful people which base their business on deceits, but I am sure that it is the best thing to do.
Well, I don’t want to go to the bed bitter and sad…Now I need to figure out what can I sell to gather the money.
Ohh! Today I received the first comment in my post! I am happy for that!
Thank you Peter!! I will try your suggestion.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try selling your stuff on ebay, you can make pretty good money selling things on ebay. It is an auction site, I have sold things that I considered junk to people. You can also link your auction to this page in order to generate traffic.

londy said...

Thank you very much for your help Ravi!
I am learning how to use the Site.
I hope to make it soon and to sell something

Anonymous said...

hi,when i was young time i is like this, bad time not last long is only bad attitude will make you bad longer, learn more DIY work sove more money!!

dont give up

R. Curtis said...

Use your talents by giving. That way you will receive and always connect with people when you can. Success will follow. More blessed to give than receive. It works!