Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I sold one of my art pieces!


I am not sure about the purpose of a Blog.
People come, read and go. Some return, others not. I saw a lot of Blog without any comment, interesting Blog others not too much but all without comments.
Well, I guess people doesn’t have time to say something or topics are not attractive…
So, if nobody makes a comment, we are some kind of entertainments or we are some sorts of newspaper…
I know, in my case there is not to much to say…hmmm that’s not good..
But today I have a good new! I sold one of my art pieces! Yes!! I am so happy because
I will be able to pay some bills. Not my debts but it will help me.
So I went to the supermarket I bought some food and stuff… I know very simple thing but you have no idea how much mean to me after not having money at all.
I learned how to valorise all those small things that we forget or that we take for granted. And better, I learned to thank for it to God with my heart and not just with my mouth.
I really think that He will help me in my new life that I am starting!

5 comments:

londy said...

Thank you!! I add the Widget news right now!!

And Mak thanks to you too! And sorry for the delay. I have not visited my page lately...Too many problems

Anonymous said...

Hi

The picture in this post is so well.

PVC Crads said...

A credit card is different from a debit card that can be used as currency by the card owner.

Anonymous said...

I am looking into ways to live with no money. Have you heard of Mark Boyle the "no money man"? It can be done. There are a lot of people living without money. I am really close to that. People live in vans for free, no rent. You can get a visa prepaid card so you don't need a bank account. Rent a shop/storage unit with electricity for around 80 per month. Buy and electric pump shower on amazon for 20, shower tent, and a large pan to catch the water...you have a shower, you can get a portable burner and cook your meals there. There is a way around everything. Think how you can get your needs met for free. Check out the freegans, they get everything for free and do it well. There might be a freegan group where you live.

Adam Walters said...

Glad you were able to make a few bucks with the art piece. Hope things are going better for you now. I was in the same boat a few years ago. Graduated with no job for about two years, trying to make ends meet. Finally I found a decent job that is paying most of everything. It is hard working your way out of debt though. I did have to take a few cash loans , but I am on my road to financial freedom now!